My bunad

As I told in my last contribution is bunad the Norwegian national costume, and now am I going to talk about  my own bunad. It comes from the place Hardanger witch is in West Norway. We live in Oslo, but because my great grandmother was from Hardanger has my grandmother on my mothers side and all her siblings wore it, and then my mom and now me and my sister.


My sister and mother has inherited their bunads from my moms ant and my great grandmother, but they are of course adjusted for their bodies so they fit. My bunad is made from scratch so it is not inherited.
The most usual color for the Hardanger bunad is red and green on the vest and black or dark blue skirt. The vest can really be almost any fabric that you want with many different patterns. That is because when they used bunads as an everyday outfit a long time ago, did they just use the fabric that was available. But many other bunads has very strict rules about the colors and patterns.


My bunad is a bit different from the usual because my vest is a pink kinda color.





Sources: 

https://www.google.no/search?

q=hardangerbunad&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uzDeVKjaGoLvObXagNgB&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgdii=_&imgrc=B4sgCmtaFT5Y5M%253A%3BFnZfOfE1P5eG7M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.norskflid.no%252Ffileshare%252Ffilarkivroot%252FBunad%252FHordaland%252FHardanger%252FHardangerbunad%252FHardanger_dame_kvadrat%252FHardanger_dame_kvadrat_large.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.norskflid.no%252Fbunad%252Fbunader%252Fhordaland%252Fhardangerbunad%252F%3B450%3B450

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar